The Service Provider is Physical person – entrepreneur Yefimenko Anastasiia Hennadiivna, VAT is not required
The User is considered to be any physical person or legal entity who has consented to the conclusion of this Agreement by accepting all its terms and conditions and placing an order for the use of the Peopleforce virtual platform (hereinafter referred to as the platform).
Subject of the Agreement.
Service Provider will undertake an obligation to ensure the User with a range of services to make the Peopleforce virtual platform available to the User, and the User will pay a fee and comply with the terms and conditions of use of the platform.
- The cost of services is specified on the website https://peopleforce.io, without VAT.
- Service may be provided for a free test period.
- The cost of services may be changed by the Service Provider unilaterally by changing the information on the website.
- Payment for the services may be carried out by the User through the payment module or in any other way agreed upon by the parties.
- The Service Provider shall provide payment documents based on a separate request of the User.
- At the User’s request and on the basis of mutual agreement, the Service Provider shall ensure additional services (change of platform functional features, change of interface, etc.). The Parties agree to such additional services and other conditions of their provision separately.
Procedures for the provision of services
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the User with a platform with functionalities as described at https://peopleforce.io.
- The Service Provider has the right to suspend temporarily the User’s access to the platform or its individual elements in order to perform technical works with prior notification of the User of such works at least 24 hours before the start of scheduled works, or without prior notice in the event of an emergency works.
- The Service Provider has the right to change the features of the platform on its own initiative without changing its main purpose and functionality.
Rights, duties and responsibilities of the Service Provider
- The Service Provider is obliged to maintain the normal operation of the platform for the entire period of time for which it is provided for use, with the exception of force majeure that are beyond the Provider’s control.
- The Service Provider must immediately notify the User of any unauthorized access to the User’s data on the Peopleforce platform, or attempts to do so.
- The Service Provider does not obtain any rights to the information in the User’s account and does not use any personal information contained in the User’s account, except for the exploit of such information with the express consent of the User.
- The Service Provider has the right to engage third parties to support the Peopleforce platform and is responsible for the actions of such third parties as its own.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any losses and damages, caused harm, which were related to the use or inability to use the platform.
Rights, duties and responsibilities of the User
- The User has the right for an appropriate level of provided services and to receive sufficient and timely technical support for the platform’s operation.
- Upon entering into this Agreement, the User is obliged to ensure the Service Provider with true information about himself/herself, his/her business activities and other information that may be requested by the Service Provider. In case of providing false information, the Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the User’s access to the platform at any time.
- The User is obliged not to use the platform for purposes other than to carry out his/her legal economic activities.
- The User is responsible for the safety of his/her password, login, other platform access identifiers, confidential information and personal data that have been deposited into the platform.
- The User may not provide his/her access to the platform to third parties, not involved in the business activities of the User.
- The User is obliged not to exploit the program code or any part of it in any other way than it is provided by this Agreement, not to disclose and not to use algorithms or any other objects of intellectual property that form a part of the platform, not to change the interface of the platform, not to modify the platform, not to publish and not to copy the code or its part, objects of intellectual property which is included into a platform.
- The User is obliged to comply with the technical restrictions imposed on the platform.
- The User has the right to refund and to refuse to use the service or, upon request, to eliminate the deficiencies in the process of provision of the service in case of inconsistency of the service description or impossibility to provide the service due to the fault of the Service Provider within 1 (one) month from the provision of the service.
Guarantees of confidentiality of information
- The Service Provider undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the information that has received during the provision of services to the User. Confidential information means any data received by the Service Provider from the User within the framework of this Agreement. Such data may be disclosed by the Service Provider only for the purpose of providing the services, or on the basis of a separate agreement of the User, or in cases specifically prescribed by law.
- The Service Provider undertakes not to use any personal data, which was received in connection with the provision of services, except for the exploit that is necessary for the provision of services.
- The User is obliged to maintain confidentiality of all information that he becomes aware in the process of receiving services from the Service Provider.
The period of validity of this Agreement and termination of services
- This Agreement may be terminated unilaterally by the Service Provider in case of severe violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by the User, or in case of systematic (more than 2 times) delays in payment for services by the User or in case of impossibility of further provision of the service. In case of impossibility of further provision of the service, the Service Provider is obliged to notify about the termination of this Agreement no later than 1 month before the date of such termination and take all possible measures to transmit to the User the information contained in the User’s account.
- In the event of early termination of the service due to the fault of the Service Provider, the latter shall refund the User the overpaid amount with the deduction of payment for the services actually provided.
- The Customer may unilaterally terminate this Agreement by deleting the Account and its content. In this case, the funds paid for future periods of use shall not be returned to the Customer.
- The Service Provider has the right to delete all information in the user account via 90 calendar days after the termination of the service.
Modification of the terms of this Agreement
The Service Provider has the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the price of the service, the scope of services provided, the configuration and functional features of the platform, and shall notify the Customer thereof.