The January update is full of bright new features, and the icing on the cake is Zoom integration. Previously, in order to schedule an interview, a recruiter or HR manager needed to switch from PeopleForce to a Zoom account and schedule a meeting.
You don't have to do extra steps and waste precious time now because you can schedule an interview via Zoom and generate meeting details directly from PeopleForce PeopleRecruit module. It is convenient, fast and allows you to save time and effort. Let's look closer at how to set up and use Zoom integration.
You have two ways to set up integration with Zoom:
1. From PeopleForce
2. From Zoom App Marketplace.
All PeopleForce users who have administrator rights or access to the Integrations section can set up the integration. For this you need:
1. Go to Settings -> Integrations. In the Add integrations block find Zoom and click Add
2. If you are not logged in to your Zoom account in your web browser you will need to log in first. After you are logged in page will refresh and you will see your account details in Integrations.
1. Login to your Zoom account and open Zoom App Marketplace.
2. In search bar in top right corner enter PeopleForce.
3. In search results choose PeopleForce, by PeopleForce.
4. In the page click Visit site to add.
5. Login into your PeopleForce account and follow the instruction above (Installing from PeopleForce) to install integration.
That's all! Congratulations, you have integrated with Zoom. Now you can invite and create interview details directly from PeopleForce. We wish you successful interviews 😀
If you want to learn more on how to use integration, refer to our helpdesk article.